Tuesday 18 June 2019

Vampyr - PS4 >> Killing Mary


I think I just reached the middle of the game. I started chapter 4 in the game, right after having to kill an other boss. But only this time the boss was Jonathan own sister, Mary, whom he bites right at the beginning of the game.

Each passing hour I play I love this game even more. Really, what was I afraid before buying the game!? lol

I tried fighting Mary but the couple first times I couldn't pass the few strikes, so I went a did some other side quests and evolved so I was around 20 XP level when I tried again fighting Mary and did it. Just have to keep moving, and biting here and there to have enough blood power to use some better vampire tricks and...be patient. She will fall to her knees...

And that's a great scene. The dialogue between brother and sister is something that kept resonating into my memory since then. So sad...

But then Jonathan go and visit Lady Ashbury and he seems a bit happier to share his pain with her. And that's the start for a new chapter in the game where you discover something about Lady Ashbury...she adopted a girl, a mortal girl, that knows all about her being a vampire.

This game is a surprise on every corner.

Sorry, now I shall go back and play a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment