Wednesday 26 June 2019

Vampyr - PS4 >> Final Boss


And I'm approaching the end of Vampyr game and I cannot tell you enough what a great journey it has been.

I got to the final boss yesterday and beat it on the first try!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW


I'm around level 30, mainly because I've completed all main quest tasks and all the side quests and never turned a NPC into a vampire or killed them.

But even if I could have reached a higher level it doesn't matter because I have encountered other bosses than seamed more difficult to beat. And why so!? The level or the powers you have are important, for sure, but it's the strategy you use that decides it all.

You have to know the enemy to use the best elements into your favour.

That's why, even if the final boss are in fact two bosses you can beat them if you have beaten the previous ones.

First you have to fight Harriet Jones who transformed into something similar to her daughter with that crazy Gadget arm.

Then you face your *mother* the Red Queen, the manifestation of the mother of all vampires which seems to take this form every now-and-then.

If you define a strategy and keep with it, without trying to accelerate hits and using too much power attacks, you can win easily.


But if you were expecting to end the game here, you still have a couple more dialogues to go to try and understand the reaction of Lady Ashbury before.


I haven't enjoy so much playing a game and discovering its story in a long time, maybe since I've finished Breath of Fire IV for de original PlayStation.

No comments:

Post a Comment