Wednesday 19 June 2019

Days Gone - PS4 >> OST


Well, the other day I got for the first time the Official PlayStation Magazine, now that I have a PS4 I'm back to videgames spotlight. That and both articles about the new Star Wars videgame and the news about PS5 specs.

Still to read both articles but I already listen to the free OST sample for the Days Gone videgame, released a couple of months ago.

I only read/watched bad reviews about the game, saying it's repetitive and that doesn't bring anything new to what other games have brought before. No breakthrough stuff.
But as we all know, the easy way we have now with YouTubes and Blogs, we get to right and talk about everything and everyone has an opinion and likes to give it (that's what I'm doing here lol).

Sooooo, I don't know if the reviews are correct or not, because it's quite subjective, like books and songs. Most might not like it, a few might love it.

That makes me still have some doubts about the game but not about the OST. Because it's good!

Most triple A games nowadays have even bigger budgets than Hollywood films so it's only normal to get OST as goods as those from the films scores.

The free CD with the magazine is just a sample, that is, it only has 6 tracks. But it was enough to make me really like it.

I'll let you try it and see for yourself. Try it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment