Thursday 6 June 2019

Bloodborne - PS4 >> The Father Gascoigne encounter


In a world connected with Internet is quite impossible to play Bloodborne and not know Father Gascoigne right from the start, from that moment you make the first search.

And he is only the second boss in the game!

But he's like the image of the difficult of the game. It's like, like written and said everywhere, if you can beat him, you can beat anything from then on.

Don't know yet if that's quite so, but for sure after defeating him I got to the next two lamps in a row without much difficult...But have yet to face other boss. Only then I can see if Father Gascoigne was truly the top of them or not.


I think it took me like half a dozen times to beat him and after that, for sure, I screamed like my team had just won the championship. Because that's what this game gives you. It gives you that accomplish feeling for you have studied the enemy right and used your resources to defeat the enemy like you were a professional. Even if you are not a hardcore gamer.

People who gets this love the Souls Games. Like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment