Tuesday 16 October 2018

Master System - Deep Duck Trouble Starring Donald Duck


One of the last games I got for my MS was this great platform Donald Duck game.

You, as usual, had to save your Uncle Scrooge who turned into a balloon, and to do so you had to travel around an island, collecting some elements at the end of each zone and then when you brought them together a new area in the island became available (it was a castle in the middle of it but heyyyyyy, shushhhhhhhhh, don't spoil!)

You had different areas that promoted different mechanics. So you could go and have to escape a volcano while running away from huge rocks, or have to swim your way through corals and really mean fishes, or you could get really cold feet while kicking ice blocks to kill your enemies...it was quite fun!


And the thing is that you could start and proceed to any zone you wanted with no any given order. You just had to finish them all and gather the prizes.


Maybe for other people this was an easy game, but since you could not save your progress, everytime I played it I had to start over again, and even playing it a lot, I've always found it difficult. So the few times I got to the castle I just played the beginning of that stage and never finished it or the game. Usually my 'videogames time' had ended by that time...Had to turn it off and play something else.

Sooooo, right now this is one of the games I'm most eager to play again, now that I've setted my MS up again and see if I can finally manage to finish the game!


Because this was and still is one of the best platform games I've played.

No comments:

Post a Comment