Tuesday 9 April 2019

Call of Dutty WWII - PS4


I got a PS4 Pro for my birthday. I didn't want it but I was forced to accept it. Only because I know I already have enough games to last my lifetime to play in my PSP and PS2. But since I had to accept the gift I began to collect some must have games, and this beauty, the Call of Duty WWII was one of them.

I have all the Medal of Honor games for my PS2 and the thing I remember the most is the first time I played the begin of the first Medal of Honor, that D-Day level at the beach...it's one of those marks that a good game leaves on you forever.

So I was quite excited to see, after all these years, what it would be like playing it again, this time around in the CoD franchise, and leaving behind the 128bits and into the 4K era.

And it is the same feeling all over again!


You are a simple soldier and the game start aboard the ship where you meet your mates and that's the best way to bond instantly with your character and the others the game have to offer.

Then you are already in the middle of hell! You are being pushed by your mate to escape from the bullets and trying to survive the beach and then the bunkers full of German soldiers.


Only finished the first mission but I'm already in love.

The realistic feeling you get throughout it is immersive even if when you already turned off the game. After a couple of days I'm still telling about my friends about the guns I found, about how stupid I was not being able to throw the grenade well and how I ended up throwing it against a wall and exploding myself, how the context moments are quite gore (that helmet-head-smash is something...) but then how you feel the friendship in those moments you have to save your injured mate...

Yep. It's a great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment