Monday 15 October 2018

Master System - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade


This was, I think, one of the last games I got for my MS. It was a Christmas or birthday present.

Always loved Indy. So it was normal, in an era when we didn't get much merchandising of the films we liked (at least around here...), getting a videogame of it was the best thing!

The game was short. It was kinda hard at first, because you had to get the jump right or the whip distance on spot or you would end up with a jelly Indy on the floor, but you'd get the mechanics fast enough to end it in no big time.

At least that's what I thought at the time. Right now I cannot play as good as I used to, so nowadays the game seems quite difficult.

The game follows the main scenes in the film (was expecting to fly an air plane but no lucky...) but the end is so much easier than what it should be accordingly to the film.

I also had the point-n-click adventure by Lucasfilms to PC and that is more related and true to the film than this version. But hey! It was a good platform-action game!


First level you had to jump and climb some ropes and kill those cowboys.


Last level you had to jump a bit more and be careful of the saws and falling floor.

And then you'll get your holy grail.

No comments:

Post a Comment