Monday 13 May 2019

Call of Dutty WWII - PS4 >> After 3 missions


So I've already completed the first 3 missions in the solo campaign for Call of Duty WWII.

And I have some war stories to report...

I feel like I've seen the horrors of war first hand. From smashing a Nazi solder's head with a helmet in order to escape to see a brother in arms falling in front of me decapitated... Big bloody WOW


Usually it takes me an hour, an hour and half to complete each mission. And when I end I'm all sweating because I can feel the stress like I was there!

Specially when I cannot get the grenades on the spot and throw them and they hit some wall and come back at me...

Like in Mission 3 one has to throw a signal grenade to call for aerial support...yep. I've ended failing the mission many times because 'Friendly fire will not be tolerated' only because I can't throw the grenade lol


This game is like watching a documentary but being able to actually participate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment